Submit a ticket

If I am studying with an overseas institution, can you provide proctoring services?

Modified on: Mon, 14 Jun, 2021 at 8:57 AM

The OEC is the body authorized by the OEC Act (2005) to proctor examinations in Jamaica. Based on proctoring international examinations since 1887, the OEC has developed an international reputation in this field. You can send an email to with your institution's details, and we will contact them. 

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.