Submit a ticket

How can I replace my certificate?

Modified on: Mon, 14 Jun, 2021 at 10:15 AM

To replace your CXC/Cambridge certificate, you can select the link below to get additional information

You can view additional information at the links below.

You will have to visit the respective office to find out how to replace your City & Guilds or NCTVET certificate.

City & Guilds Caribbean Representative Office

Lee Gore Business Centre – Unit #15

31 Upper Waterloo Road, Kingston 10


NCTVET [National Council on Technical and Vocational Education & Training

Gordon Town Road, Kingston 6


Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.